Please read this carefully to get a clear understanding of how we collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your Personal Identifiable Information in accordance with our website and also what conduct we expect from visitors while they on our site.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit KingAnime?
We don't collect any personal information from our visitors.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Do we use 'Web Storage'?
Yes, we use Web Storage for store your list of marked animes. (With web storage, web applications can store data locally within the user's browser. Before HTML5, application data had to be stored in cookies, included in every server request. Web storage is more secure, and large amounts of data can be stored locally, without affecting website performance. Unlike cookies, the storage limit is far larger [at least 5MB] and information is never transferred to the server. Web storage is per origin [per domain and protocol]. All pages, from one origin, can store and access the same data.)
Third Party Disclosure
We don't sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Code of Conduct
Visitors are asked to remain respectful at all times. Excessive spam, harassment and defamation are strictly forbidden. Website advertisement, particularity of competing services, is not allowed.
KingAnime is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from its pages – If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. KingAnime doesn’t host any content!
All KingAnime does is link or embed content that was uploaded to popular online video hosting sites like Youtube.com, Google Video. On these video hosting sites users signed a contract when they set up their accounts, which forces them not to upload illegal content. By clicking on any Links to videos while surfing on KingAnime you watch content hosted on third parties and KingAnime cant take the responsibility for any content hosted on other sites.
We do not upload any videos nor do we know who and where videos are coming from. We do not promote any illegal conduct of any kind. Links to the videos are submitted by users and managed by users.
DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
KingAnime is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the KingAnime website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so please fill out all fields accurately and completely. You may make a written notice via e-mail. Your written notice must include the following:
A counter notice must include the following:
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address and signature at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Copyrights and trademarks for the animes, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- DMCA ID printed at the bottom of the notification email.
- The source address of the content that was removed.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed in error.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Pinterest may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original complaint under subsection or an agent of such person.
- A physical or electronic signature.
- Last Edited on 2018/06/06